Enjoy a ride on a trail bike from Frostburg to Cumberland, MD. The track is mostly downhill, however, the last 3/4 mile will require some effort. On this route, enjoy the beautiful scenery through the Allegheny Mountain! Book your Queen City tour online today.
Ride the scenic views!
- Shuttle Bus Return Trip
- 10 Miles of Railbiking
- Ride Through Brush Tunnel
- Pricing is per bike, not per person. A tandem will hold two people and a quad will seat four.
(For example, groups of five will need one tandem and one quad which can be linked together)
- Tandem Rail Bike Seats 2 people
- Quad Rail Bike Seats 4 people
Get an Overlooking View of the Allegheny Mountains, Cash Valley, Helmstetter’s Curve and More in Maryland!
Depart from the beautiful and historic Frostburg Depot, built in 1891 and restored almost a century later in 1989. Pedal the most scenic section of the railroad, soaking in beautiful mountain views and enjoying being surrounded by nature.
Pedal through Brush Tunnel and lean into Helmstetter’s Curve. This longer ride and the continuous downhill grade is suitable for all ages and abilities. As long as one person is pedaling, you’ll get to where you need to go! (Keep an eye out for that one lazy group member though and make sure they aren’t sunbathing).
We’ll finish this tour at the Cash Valley Crossing where our shuttle bus will shuttle you back to our depot.
Please check the calendar for availability and departure times.
Frostburg Train Depot
Wednesday to Monday
Closed Tuesdays, please check the calendar for times and availability.
We can accommodate large groups up to 30 guests in one tour!
- Umbrellas(if needed)
- Closed-toe shoes
There is a weight limit of 300 lbs per seat.
You will have 3 tour guides:
- One leading the pack and setting the pace (don’t worry, we won’t be going that fast!)
- One flagging traffic at any crossing for a safe experience
- One at the back, bringing up the rear
- One guide on each trip is first aid certified.